Tuesday, July 31, 2012

With New Beginnings, Comes Change

My presents has been limited lately. Typically I am more consistant with blogging, but lately trying to find time to blog has been difficult. I'm exhausted, physically and emotionally, and the past few weeks I have been struggling a lot with my RSD pain levels. Right now I have to put myself first.

After a few days of thinking things over, I have decided to take the majority of August off from blogging on this site. I need time to organize myself, to rest and get ready for this new journey of grad school.

However I say taking off lightly, because I am in the process of designing a new website for Embrace G-free! This has been something I have wanted to do for awhile now, and finally decided to take the plunge. Since I will be starting graduate school in three weeks I want to spend time developing my new site, so I can launch it before school starts.

With new beginnings comes change. So much in my life is changing and is about to change more. I'm nervous and excited, but I'm ready!

Everything from a new car, to being on my own for the  first time, and now a new website. I can't wait! I can't wait to see what's to come, and I am excited to launch this new website.

I'm not sure the exact date that I will launch. I want to be completely happy with the site before I release it, but I will definitely let you know on this blog, facebook, and twitter!

Thanks so much for your support and encouragement. It has inspired me to further develop my blog, so I can continue to share my story and reach more individuals.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the new site Candice - I know it will be lovely :)

    ReplyDelete